1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Playstation 3 Portal 2 PSN Code for PC/MAC via Steam

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by ShenmueTacos, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

May 22, 2009
    Virginia
    I have a new and unused PS3 Portal 2 Code to play Portal 2 on your PC/Mac via Steam

In order for the code to work, you must have a PS3 copy of Portal 2 so you can access Steam through the main menu on the game.

This is mainly for people who purchased the game second hand/used and want the code to play the game on either their PC or Mac. If you do not have any way to access Portal 2 on the PS3, the code will not work!

The code is FREE to whomever PMs me first asking for the code. I can then send you a PM back with the code and instructions on how to redeem to code. Or I could scan the card for you. Just let me know which way you would prefer.

2. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

May 22, 2009
    Virginia
    TTT

3. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

May 22, 2009
    Virginia
    Code has been given away!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.