Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by demento, Jan 24, 2005.

1. demento

demento

Mar 5, 2003
    Adrian, MI
    Hey everyone, I'm patrick, I have mostly been a long time lurker in talkbass with little contributation (only about 20 post in the last 2 years!), and I thought this should change

...So I would like to introduce myself

A little bit about me:

I've been playing bass for over 5 years now, I have mostly studied under a local musician in southeast Michigan, Joe Aranda, but now I independently study. I play in a fairly good ensamble called Multoc and have since enjoyed opening for bands like dope, motograter and twisted method.... Not that amazing but the experiences i've had were awesome with the bands...

I don't have any other interests really (not enough time), because I have school and 2 jobs, I work in a medical office and a sound company. but once school's out I am looking foward quitting my job at the medical office and taking a road trip across the country any suggestions on where to go?

Anways, This is me in a nutshell...

2. jkritchey

jkritchey

Jul 23, 2002
    Northern Va.
    Welcome! Thanks for speaking up. You may want to consider a supporting membership as well, if you enjoy the forum. :cool:

3. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Hey

4. Greetings. :cool:

Maybe you should post in the new members thread (or whatever it is called).

5. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    welcome!

:)

6. Zon Bass

Zon Bass

Jan 20, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    Dangit I thought this was a Rolling Stones thread.

Welcome Patrick.

7. Hi!! Cool to have another low ender here who's willing to contribute to the forums.

As you will no doubt hear in the coming years here on TB (and it will be years, trust me. I'm coming up on my 5th!!:eek: ) please post pics of yourself and your gear. We always want something to point and laugh at.:D j/k

Rock on
    Eric

8. hi Pat. wecome. Sorry though, not much help to ya in regards to your road trip, I live in Australia. See you soon.

9. icks

icks

Jul 12, 2001
    Charleroi, Belgium
    Hi Patrick !

Welcome on the board. I just look to you profile, and I saw you own a Mesa M2000 !
    Great amp.

10. demento

demento

Mar 5, 2003
    Adrian, MI

Yeah it is a great amp, I've been using that in my main rig for 2 years now, and havent had many problems with it, although I did just buy a ampeg svt4 which im hoping to switch over to as my main amp.

And thank you for all the nice comments!

also Eric Cameron I have posted my gear and picture a long time ago :ninja: i'll have to get more recent pictures though, ive gone through so much equipment, its never the same

11. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Whoopee, big deal! Let's eat 'im!

12. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Howdy-like.