Please, before you consider a motorbike...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by SpankBass, Aug 23, 2002.

1. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahaha......

that's just wrong
  2. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    I'll stick to my good ol' 4-wheel transportation, thank you.

3. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga

that's a funny one. i'll have to show that to the guitarists in my band, they both ride their bikes a lot.
  4. Is it *wrong* to like the background music? :p
  5. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
  6. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
  7. Oh God yes!
  8. Ouch! Whoever made that flash movie is getting thier ass kicked if thier identities are found out. Bikers are not an ideal group to make fun of. I hope XavierG doesn't read this thread. He has that thread up here showing off his new bike.
  9. Ah yes..

the good ripoff by the pet-shop boys..

did you guys know that the original version of " go west " was by the Village People, the same people that made great disco classics like " Y.M.C.A" , " In the Navy ", and " Macho man " ? :)

woohoo ! village people rule
  10. That was funny, but I don't think the Hells Angels would>>>>>>> Ever go to a the SF or any big Gay Pride parade??/ The Dykes On Bikes totaly rock!!!!!!!!!!! They out shine the male show of gay bikers big time........
  11. silvermaneZ

Oct 10, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Another pearl of enlightenment from the folks over at By far one of the most disturbing sites on the net. Ya gotta love it!:) :p
  12. D'oh - I better sell the bike and the leathers pronto, before I go off girls!!!!!

Actually I saw a much more disturbing picture on a website I won't name. Anyway, the picture was allegedly of a man who came off his motorbike withouth a helmet - let's just say he would need some re-contructive surgery to prevent him eating through a straw for the rest of his days!

I felt sick and had to go and lie down after I saw this picture!!!

If nothing else kiddies - always wear a helmet when your on your bike!!
  13. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    How is this still up?
  14. man, that hamster was one frightened turkey. :rolleyes:
  15. Yes, PLEASE always use protection!
  16. Velkov

Jan 17, 2001
    Lansdowne, Ontario
    Wow!!!! I can't believe this is still up. I can't believe there is no homosexuals on this forum to complain.

You got some balls to put this up, kid.
  17. silvermaneZ

Oct 10, 2000
    Houston, TX
    I believe that no one has complained because those of us who are gay or bi realize the humor in the piece, and that it is not meant to be derogatory or harmful.