please dont kill me.... BRON Y AUR STOMP

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by tapslap6string, Feb 15, 2005.

1. ok ok i know this isnt a guitar site, but i thought i would throw this one on because the users of this site seem generally a lot more intelligent than on other forums. i need the song Bron Y Aur Stomp by Led Zeppelin in STANDARD TUNING. i repeat STANDARD TUNING. i know its out there, i had it for awhile but was not advanced enough to play it, now that i am i cant find the damn thing. any serious help besides someone going (stupid smiley) duh duh blah blah duh(translation: it doesnt exist, that would be impossible) like a link or someone who could email it to me would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Agent000

Jan 23, 2005
    Well, I did this for you, hope you appreciate it. Basically I just took a tab I found on MxTabs, and changed it for standard tuning. I don't have a copy of the CD this is on, only Bron Y Aur, so I couldn't verify any of the notes. Also, I really don't care, so if some parts are wrong/unplayable then fix it.

Have fun.

Edit - FYI, this is for guitar....

Attached Files:

3. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Haha I played this song at my talent show last year... in not standard tuning... on guitar...

Runs and hides...

Mind you this was before I could play bass by myself and make it sound decent. :rolleyes: