1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

please dont kill me.... BRON Y AUR STOMP

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by tapslap6string, Feb 15, 2005.

1. ok ok i know this isnt a guitar site, but i thought i would throw this one on because the users of this site seem generally a lot more intelligent than on other forums. i need the song Bron Y Aur Stomp by Led Zeppelin in STANDARD TUNING. i repeat STANDARD TUNING. i know its out there, i had it for awhile but was not advanced enough to play it, now that i am i cant find the damn thing. any serious help besides someone going (stupid smiley) duh duh blah blah duh(translation: it doesnt exist, that would be impossible) like a link or someone who could email it to me would be greatly appreciated.

2. Agent000

Agent000

Jan 23, 2005
    Well, I did this for you, hope you appreciate it. Basically I just took a tab I found on MxTabs, and changed it for standard tuning. I don't have a copy of the CD this is on, only Bron Y Aur, so I couldn't verify any of the notes. Also, I really don't care, so if some parts are wrong/unplayable then fix it.

Have fun.

Edit - FYI, this is for guitar....

Attached Files:

3. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Haha I played this song at my talent show last year... in not standard tuning... on guitar...

Runs and hides...

Mind you this was before I could play bass by myself and make it sound decent. :rolleyes: