1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

please give me suggestions (i got vids)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by caleb5991, Mar 14, 2008.

1. caleb5991

caleb5991

Jan 1, 2008
    Kansas

thats my newest one I made. I don't have money for lessons (well dont want to spend that much) so instead im trying to get tips from you guys and other ppl while having some fun. Anyways Ive been playing 3-4 months and this is my first instrument, I know theres quite a few mistakes, but I need your help on improving :p. Anyways check my other vids on that account the vid is on if u wana gimme some more tips. THANKS!!!!!!!!!! Either reply here, or on youtube message me, or simply leave a comment on the vid. thanks again

2. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    I think that you should work on using more fingers on the lower strings. I noticed that you use your pinky and ring finger on the D and G strings, but you were moving your hand a lot more on the E and A strings. Getting used to using your whole left hand will speed up your playing, and make it a lot more comfortable to play.

All in all, not bad for only a couple months though!

Cheers,
    ~Nick

3. caleb5991

caleb5991

Jan 1, 2008
    Kansas
    thanks ;)