Please help ( i gotta order it this afternoon!!) Trace vs Roland

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by XxBassmanxX, May 27, 2002.

1. XxBassmanxX

Nov 21, 2001
    Rosman NC
    Ok so ive been in this band the last few months playing through the guitarists spare bass amp (im only 16 could never afford one untill now) Today he called me and said some guy was gonna buy it the day after tommorow (wednesday) and my other band has a gig thursday. I asked if i could borrow it and he said no so now i gotta find something better. I found on musicians friend 2 goodlooking amps i like for around 30-40 bucks a month which i can swing but now i have to decide which is better.

trace 1210H

Please lemme know...gotta go to work but i want a full mailbox when i come back! hehehe

BTW: please email responses

Thanks so much
  2. I'm not gonna be much help...

I love TE... the tone is great, the right features are there and the price is right... :D

I tried Roland... couldn't stand the tone... I love their keyboards and some other products, but their bass amps all sound "electronic", "artificial", and "contrived". It might just be me, but Roland bass amps all sound like modeling amps (before they knew how to do it)!!! :eek:

I know you don't want to hear this, but try them out for yourself... you'll know the amp to buy when you try it out... you won't be able to stop grinning!