Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Please help identify these strings...

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by FunkSlap89, Jan 15, 2006.

1. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    These strings came on my warwick fortress when i got it off ebay and i just switched back to them after using dr fat beams. They are wrapped with green silk at the tuning peg end and the ball at the other end is black. they are round wound and i believe they are steel although i am not positive. I really like the feel and sound of them and would like to know what brand they are so i can get some in the future!

2. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    bump... no one? :bag:

3. mike.kennedy

mike.kennedy

Mar 21, 2006
    I think I may have the same set on my Stingray - is the green a very pale "duck-egg" green? Unfortunately, I don't have the answer either, as I put them on so long ago, but I have a suspicion that these may be Fender strings (possibly 7350m or similar?). Anyone out there with a conclusive answer?

Regards,

Mike

4. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    yeah, pale green. There is also a red wrapping on the core if you look under the green outer wrap. There is also a wire spiraled under the green wrap, giving it texture.