Please help me decide!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by twdavis13, Aug 16, 2009.

1. twdavis13

twdavis13

Dec 14, 2008
    Ok, I have a limited amount of $$ no more than 300 $$.

[​IMG]

VS.

[​IMG]

I am really gassing for a new Squier Vm P, but I also want the new Iphone 3gs,, because I need a new phone, and my current Samsung Blackjack II absolutely tanks!!

Help!!:help:

2. LCW

LCW Inactive

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    Dude its always going to be get a bass.

i had verizon had a nice phone, it broke and would have been 300$ for a replacement, f that, cricket gave me this cheap-o samsung it takes pics and calls people,it works basically, That was 5$ nad i got a free first month.

I would always pick a bass........i dont care fot high tech phones if its small fits in my tight pants and call/texts i am good lol.

3. iphone.jpg

That's all I have to say ...

4. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    300 bucks can either buy you a bass or a contract stating that you'll give 3000$ to a phone company.

5. LCW

LCW Inactive

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    ^haha thats why cricket rules if i break a phone. I get a new one for 10$ and that gives me a free first month everytime of course my number changes as well but who cares no one remembers numbers they just program it in a phone

6. twdavis13

twdavis13

Dec 14, 2008
    well, the chart shown above is out of date, since the new Iphone 3gs does those things(video recording, MMS, Cut, Copy, Paste etc.) and once I had an IPhone, I was like, hooked. But, I had recently joined a band but dropped out of it, so waiting for another to come along. But my friend from New Jersey is back in town, and I might form a band with him. We want to play modern rock/punk/alternative, but I refuse to pound out root notes to a 1/8 time. I WONT. I will MAKE myslef better!!!:bassist::D

7. Flatty Banks

Flatty Banks

Oct 26, 2008
    California
    Get the bass, get a gig, make money, buy the iPhone.

Ultimate ****ing plan. It's indirect profit!

edit: please don't get that Squier. Get an SX. Cheaper, and it leaves room for lots of customizations!

8. twdavis13

twdavis13

Dec 14, 2008
    I would stay under budget if I got the SX, Plus I could get the iPhone:smug:
    SOOOOO..... IOW,

spj62vwh1.jpg

++++++++

apple-iphone-3Gs_1420332i.jpg

==========

win_button.jpg ???????????????????????

:help:

bump

9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    OK, so what is the question now then?

I would take a phone over a bass any time by the way.

-Mike

10. well.. a bass is a bass, but an iphone could be anything! it could even be a bass! you know how much you've always wanted one of those.

11. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Go to Vegas. Bet it on black and buy both.

12. twdavis13

twdavis13

Dec 14, 2008
    You people aren't helping!! Not old enough to gamble!!

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021