Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Please Help Me Find This Toy for Christmas!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Hey everyone. I've been desperately searching for a Little Enid Vinyl Doll (from Ghost World) for my girlfriend for Christmas, and I can't find one anywhere. I've only been able to find the pink-haired variant of it, and I'm looking for the plain old black-haired one. This is what it looks like:

[​IMG]

It's about 5" tall and runs from $20 and up the last time I saw it. Searching the web hasn't helped me so far, as most of the places I've found that had the doll sold out of them. There's none on Ebay right now, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any other online auctions that might have one, or if anyone's seen one at a local comic book store or something. I'd really appreciate it if anybody could help me out. Thanks.

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
  3. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Thanks, Brendan. I sent them an email. Any other responses would still be helpful.