1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Please Help me with the Pedal Order..

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by kinu85, Mar 12, 2009.

1. kinu85

kinu85

Mar 12, 2009
    Hello you all Bass gurus. Thank you for reading this. This is my very first post.

Could you please help me and tell me in which order I should setup my pedal board. I am trying to go for a very synth electronica sound.. these are the pedals I have.. Please help...

Boss Tuner TU-2
    Benringer Pre Amp Boost
    DigiTech Bass Squeeze Compressor
    Boss Noise Supressor NS-2
    Boss Bass EQ GEB-7
    Boss Bass Chorus CEB-3
    Hao Rust ride Bass Overdrive
    Boss Bass Synthesizer +Boss FV500L Expression pedal

Would these pedals make a good pedal board? Thank you all in Advance. I have a fender rumble 100 amp and a hartke active pickup bass guitar.

2. tuner can go wherever feels most confortable to you, EQ will have to go where ever you use it (ie: is it an alternative clean tone, or do u use it after another pedal for extra effect?).

Boss synth
    boost
    Rust ride
    Chorus
    Compressor
    noise supressor

3. Generally I find a booster can be used a few ways - you'll have to work out which suits your needs most.
    You could use it to break up an Overdrive pedal - break up a tube amp (that's already overdriving) or just generally to give you a volume boost. Some pedals don't like a hot signal, so you'll need to trial all this stuff out.
    Just be mindful also - many boosters *unsure of yours* will boost treble once they get up into the higher settings also. With tube amps already being driven hard, this can sound good. Or not. Too subjective...........