Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Please,i need advice in Ampeg BA-115

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Funky Tune, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    I found a nice Ampeg BA-115 for sale here in my local area,he is a good friend in messenger,he sell the amp in $300 because he have a gig too soon and he need a big amp,i need a practice amp and this Ampeg is just terrific,is only months of old,looks near mint,my question is,is a good deal for $300,he go to my home with the amp,in other words,no shipping,.please gime advice,god or no good,i think this is a terrific,amazing offer.for $300 shiped i go to buy this tomorrow or early in this week. :hyper:

This is the Ampeg BA-115 [​IMG]

and this is Musician Friends pcture of the Ampeg BA-115

[​IMG]

2. seansbrew

seansbrew Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2000
    Mesa AZ.
    If the amp is in excellent condition then yes, buy it for $300.00

3. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    yeah,this is the price for the amp in near mint conditions,thank for your response....oh yeah,all the riviews are great for this amp. :hyper:

4. azsfcsh

azsfcsh

May 31, 2005
    Gilbert Arizona
    Yea, thats pretty good deal. I bought mine at Guitar Center for $400 because it was the floor model(normally $450). However, i dont have much use for it, and was thinking of selling it... Now, i use it as a speaker for my cd player, and it can rattle the walls for sure. Its a nice bass amp though, and for that deal, its definately worth buying.

5. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    thank you,i need a big one,but i buy the big later,now i need a little one for practice and this is very nice,i expect buy a 60 or 70 watts combo but one Ampeg 100 watts like new shipped to my home is too good,remember always have a little combo amp for practice,if you need practice chops,chords,tapping,slaping, the little amp is the best way.

6. oldfclefer

oldfclefer low ended

May 5, 2005
    Southern Ohio
    I use a BA115 to push my high end out of a biamp setup. I added an Ampeg B2R and a 1 x 18" running out of an Alembic F1X pre. The Ba115 sounds great and has plenty of punch. $300 for like new sounds good.

7. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    oh thank you my brother,in others words i can ad another amp to this Ampeg? nice,nice,

8. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    bump for more responses

9. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    bumping,bumping...hey you enter here and you can help me lol,simply answer my question,read above and tell me if it is a good deal,bumpin,bumping,la,la,la......... :rolleyes: