please read about the band

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by mykeindk, Mar 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mykeindk

Nov 18, 2002
    after reading everything im not surprised about the comments i've recevied, it's all good though i haven't been playing long i've only been playing for about 3 months only. The reason for such a crappy recording well it was a crappy recording what do you expect>? haha I find it sort of neat that the people i look up to on this board replied and were like well you guys sucked and blah blah blah.. it's good though don't worry i don't lose respecrt for people. also i would like to a sorry if that guy got pissed off about the whole clothes hanger incident. And were not a satanic band we just think it's funny, the image of it looks cool so we like it but were not satanic. Also like i said thank you for all the comments you people said now i know i need to learn more about playing this 4 string of mine. Good Day i hope i didn't make you guys lose all respect for me.
  2. I dont think its cool(IMO), i think its satanic. Whethere you are a satanic band or not, your lyrics rediculously depressing and violent(IMHO of course). Why would you write the stuff you write? Do you think its cool to go into school and kill people? Do you think its cool to kill people in any context?
    IS this for real or or do you just "think its cool so you like it"?
  3. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    i refrain from posting

4. mykeindk

Nov 18, 2002
    I don't write the songs actully. Hmm school shooting was written like 6 days after the whole columbine incident and that was awhile back. Um I like the depressing music too bad im not depressed or anything like that we do got some good songs about war but our songs most revolve around drugs and death. Yeah im sorry you don't like the music we play but i have fun doing what i do so im not going to stop. And i know i dont compare to the level on playing like you guys are, you guys are pretty bad ass.
  5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Hang in there. When you have been playing as long as some of these guys, you will be bad ass too.
  6. Three simultaneous threads about this band. Blink 182 WISHES it got this much exposure.
  7. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    well, certainly don't change what you're doing just because some of us here think it's offensive. i like your attitude about everything - it is just a band. the fact that your lyrical material is seemingly intentionally offensive in the extreme is a bit infantile, imo - sorta like shouting "pull my finger" to everyone you meet, farting and then laughing really loud, but hey, if you dig it, then have fun.
  8. AHAHAHAHAHAH THATS HILARIOUS! Goat heads and Inverted pentagrams, man I couldnt have thought of a better funny myself!!

9. Yeah dude, too bad.:rolleyes:
  10. Come on guys, give the kid a chance! Who's being mature here? Stop bashing him just because he's 13 or so and he's playing since only 3 months or so... The kid's got a good attitude, but YOURS is being questionnable. :mad: Just because they sing about murder doesn't mean they're gonna go out and kill people!
  11. mykeindk

Nov 18, 2002
    im 16 and YEAH like i would really go out and kill someone. I might not be the most talented guy on here but i know how to have fun and get a rise out of people just like i did EARLIER :) my job is complete that's the reaction i wanted and i sure in hell got it. Oh well like i said thank you for your good and bad comments.

12. :eek: Darn! Please keep on rockin' instead! ;)
  13. ok hotshot. :rolleyes:

show's over. thanks for sharing your motive with me. don't post about your band again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.