1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

pliz help me!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by talkbass1, Jan 10, 2005.

  1. talkbass1

    talkbass1 Guest

    Jan 10, 2005
    I got PC, guitar and AMP as well but how to get connected???

    Can somebody help me?????

  2. Plain Old Me

    Plain Old Me

    Dec 14, 2004
    I use an EM-U 1212 to record on the computer. You do not use an amp to record, but rather a preamp, as could be found in either a mixer or as an independant unit.
  3. lowrez

    lowrez no.

    Nov 27, 2004
    New Englandish
    I use an M-audio "Audio Buddy" cheap, and does the trick pretty good.