Plug in an Amp with Another

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by LIP123, Oct 1, 2019.

1. LIP123

LIP123

Oct 1, 2019
    I have a rumble 25 v3, my question is if it is possible to plug it in another amp and that both sound at the same time.

2. JRA

JRA my words = opinion Gold Supporting Member

what is the second/other amp?

just looked at the control/amp section online: go from your bass to a "Y"/splitter. take one 'leg' of the split to the rumble and take the other leg to the other amp. do not plug one amp into the other amp!* good luck!** :thumbsup:

* if the other/second amp has a "direct out" (or parallel inputs) = either could be used to 'chain' to your rumble's input: each method would probably require a different cable to accomplish. it would be good to know about the second/other amp!

** if you don't know what i'm talking about with these suggestions: do nothing until someone draws you a better picture, or until someone suggests a better idea! let folks know what the 'other amp' is!

LIP123 likes this.
  3. JimChjones

JimChjones

Aug 6, 2017
    SE England
    Its possible, but it may not be sensible. As above, probably "best" done by splitting the signal before it gets to the amps, and running the amps completely separately. However I'm not sure there's much you'd partner it with that wouldn't just overwhelm it, so it may not be worth the effort and complication. What did you have in mind?