Plumbing problem

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Peter McFerrin, Mar 13, 2003.

1. There appears to be some sort of clog in the drainpipe shared by my sink and shower, as 2" of rancid, dirty water is currently sitting at the bottom of the shower stall--and my landlords won't get anyone out here 'til tomorrow morning. I'm leaving for spring break tomorrow at 9.

Maybe some FBB-Fafner-GS112 action will loosen the clog.
  2. buy some drano dude.

oh, and stop doing you-know-what in the you-know-where.
  3. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    lol... both plausable solutions :D
  4. odie

odie Supporting Member

Peter- You been shaving your back hair again??
  5. :D

My landlord came over and plungered the shower and sink, so there's stuff moving--but slowly. He'll have someone snake it next week.
  6. Nate Dawg

Nate Dawg

Apr 8, 2000
    Denver, CO
    I've been having similar problems lately. The main drain line coming out of our house has been getting clogged and backing up into the basement whenever we run the washing machine. The landlord sent some plumbers out who ran a snake. They said it was probably frozen about 100 feet from the house.

I was told that the old sewer pipes on my street are still the original wooden "pipes" built in the 1800s. I doubt that there's much left of them these days. It's no wonder that we've been having problems.
  7. Yes, I think old pipes might be a problem in my building, as well. While it was renovated in the 1970s, judging by the fixtures, the building certainly predates the 20th century.

This means that the pipes are old.

8. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha love it:D

9. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe.:D
  10. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    at least this didnt happen. :eek:
  11. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Are moms supposed to find this sort of humor funny?? :confused: