1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Plymouth Michigan GTG question

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by washtub_bass, Feb 21, 2008.

1. washtub_bass

washtub_bass

Aug 10, 2005
    Detroit
    Theres a coffee house in Plymouth Michigan that will let us do a Sunday GTG, no cover charge, no alcohol, but the place is all wood from floor, walls, ceiling, and no large windows.

anybody interested?

2. matrok

matrok

Jan 10, 2005
    Ferndale, Michigan
    I might be, depending on the date and what's going on with my wife and kids.

3. Dude, totally!!!!!!!! What time? I live down the street and around the corner (literally) from that place, the Coffee Bean!!!!! SWEET!!!!!

4. washtub_bass

washtub_bass

Aug 10, 2005
    Detroit
    hey-ah bassist4dalord,
    my band "Bogdon Vasquaf and his Band of Curative Measures" is playing the Plymouth Coffee Bean Saturday April 12 from 8-11pm, free/all ages.. and open jamm with the band from 10-11...why not come and jamm my 2-string box bass with us.
    (we're a progressive jug/folk combo)
    we do a tango version of Helter Skelter and a folkie version of Paranoid

5. so, GTG???? Today? what time!!!!!?????!!!?! ANYONE?