Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pocket Rock-it question

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mears, Jan 28, 2003.

1. mears

mears

Jan 25, 2003
    I was just wondering if it is possible to use these things strictly as a headphone amp and how well they work if you can. It would be nice to get a decent headphone amp for $50 that could also be used to practice, but I won't get my hopes up.

2. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    Yes you can use them for straight up practice, yes theysound good and yes I have one for sale. $30 Marc

3. mears

mears

Jan 25, 2003
    Oh, I should have been more specific. I was wondering if I could just use it for listening to music(not plugged into the bass) and how the sound quality is for that application. What condition is yours in?

4. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    It works great for listening to music AND for playing along with the music- if you desire. Mine is in great condition, Marc

5. mears

mears

Jan 25, 2003
  6. mears

mears

Jan 25, 2003
    Check your private messages again.

7. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i have had two.

they sound OK (i have the standard not the pro with chorus)

my only problem is of the two that i have owned, the headphone jacks were always never making a good connection

when i practice with it, sometimes is have to move the jack a little to hear in both ears, but what do you expect for that price.....