1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

POG2 Bass Demo

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by epy, Apr 11, 2010.

1. epy

epy

Jun 15, 2006
    Hey everyone, I recently made a demo of the POG2 for Bass. Heres some info on the video and the link to the video if your curious about this pedal on the bass.

I am using a 1995 Epiphone Rivoli bass with the Electro Harmonix POG2, Wounded Paw Attack Goat Bass Fuzz, Korg Pitchblack tuner and a Marshall Echohead going into a 1966 Traynor YBA 1A MKii with 6x10 cabinet. The camera tends to clip slightly when the organ tone feedbacks a bit. Any questions on any of the pedals, amp or bass...feel free to message me. My cabinet was in the middle of being retolexed but is one now...

2. I've been using the POG II since it came out, and its a fantastic pedal.

Your demo is great, keep it up. Im also loving the Rivoli/attack goat combo.

3. I really liked the attack goat/pog2/echo slap-back sound. Really cool. I like how it added just a bit of beef to the tone, haven't really thought of using it too much for that really. I mainly want one for organ sounds :bassist:

4. epy

epy

Jun 15, 2006
    I just got the holy stain and am using the vibrato portion of that to spruce up the leslie sound of the organ tone from the pog. I actually just used the tone at a gig i just got back from.

5. BroKenSticKs

BroKenSticKs

Jan 11, 2010
    That is such a cool pedal. I want! I'm always broke because every time i have some spare cash i buy some new piece of music gear. Its never ending.