Poker Chips

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Alex, Mar 14, 2006.

I have 1500. They're all up for sale. I'm selling because I need the money, and all of my friends have sets anyway. They are the "dice" design like this:

12.5g (I think) REAL CLAY

You can buy either 500, 1000, or all 1500. These are the chip counts (you can pick and choose how much of each you want)

400 white
    400 Red
    300 Blue
    150 Green
    150 Black
    50 Yellow
    40 Orange
    10 Pink

I have a 500 chip case and a 1000 chip case. The 500 chip case has space in the middle for cards and dice.

The 1000 case looks like this:

Feeling around for prices, but here's a guesstimate -

500 - $37 + ship
    1000 - $69 + ship
    1500 - $98 + ship

I also have ten 100 chip racks for sale. PM me and we can work out a deal.

The racks look like this:

I'll throw in some cards or whatever if you say please :D

Sorry I have no pics I don't have a digital camera :meh:

Check my Tb feedback, and you can also check my eBay feedback for gregthealien.
  2. Note: cases are included in price.
  3. I'm open to gear trades, too. I'd actually prefer gear trades. PM me with any offers.
  4. I added my racks to the listing.
  5. Alright, fine. Price drop.
  6. Another drop. C'mon guys!
  7. Last price drop before evilbay
  8. Well, I can't eBay these until I get a digital camera, so one more bump for TB.
  9. Just one more bump while I wait on that digital camera.
  10. I have a friend that might be interested, if they haven't already been sold.
  11. They're still available.

And my dad just got a digital camera today, so pics are on the way!

...once we figure out how to use it. :rolleyes:
  12. DannyTheRed

Dec 27, 2005
    Poker chips..

Rock on :bassist: :bassist:
  13. It figures my friend who'd be interested is out of town for the week. :/ Lemme know if you move them before this weekend, and if you haven't I'll talk to my friend about them.

Thanks! :)
  14. I still have them. Totally forgot. I'll be putting this on the bay this weekend if no TBers bite.