Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Poll: Essex/Brice with Tremolo Bridge

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by xolin, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Here is the first of a bunch of polls that will be made for features to test popularity for use in Essex or brice basses for kurt.

Well, how about a tremolo. Add if it would be better for 4 5 or 6 if you'd like.

2. sunburstbasser

sunburstbasser

Oct 18, 2003
    Bass tremolo! 4 string for me.

3. i dunno,
    maybe if it was a shortscale tenor bass, i would get one with a trem no questions asked, but i don't think I would if it was 34 or 35" scale. Charlie

4. I'd go for it. Great idea with these threads xolin - I'll go and state my opinion in each! Also, PM me if you need me to do something to help out, I'm always willing to help out fellow Essex/Brice players.

Yours Truly,
    Tyler Hole

5. Well, actually i was hoping that someone with more tech knowledge or experience can make some pollss just so we have all the best options. Like string spacing i personally have no clue as to actual measurements, metric or imperial. Same for headstocks and I guess scale length could be easy. Also pickup types and knob select configs. So if you think you can give the best comprehensive list then go ahead.

Colin

6. Hrm...I think you should gather some headstock ideas and then have a poll for which ones people like more. Hell, maybe even design your own!

7. I personally dont mind the headstock on my brice 6er. Its nice...like a bigger hartke. Whatever, gotta go now.

Thanks for the suggestions.

8. Jmann

Jmann

Apr 29, 2003
    Lexington, Ky
    I would buy a brice with a tremolo... lefty of course

9. If they made a baritone guitar (ala the Fender VI), I'd definitely want a tremelo.