Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

POLL: Worst Lame Bass!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by PeaveyTNT, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Squier Afinitty

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. Danelectro Rumour

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Rogue

25 vote(s)
    59.5%
  4. Silvertone

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  5. carrot-tone super

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  1. PeaveyTNT

PeaveyTNT Banned

Jul 21, 2002
    USA
    Which cheap bass would you say is the poopiest bass? I have a Squier Afinnity and my Ibanzez Soundgear GSR 200 sounds awsome compared to it... Then again... Would I have told my dad I wanted the Ibanez if it was lame? No... But any ways...

2. ndjx

ndjx

Oct 26, 2001
    MN
    Jason Hetfield... dude... fix your profile... I don't know how to spell his last name but their ex bassist's last name was Newstead. Oh and the Squier BP-15 is 15 watts not 45 and back to the topic at hand. Rogue's are lame.

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    "Worst lame bass"?:confused:

Does that mean you want to find out which of these basses sucks the least, in other words, which one is the best?

4. PeaveyTNT

PeaveyTNT Banned

Jul 21, 2002
    USA
    oh ya... newstead.... i get them mixed up for some silly reason:p

5. LA

LA

Oct 17, 2001
    Michigan
    I have no experience with any of those basses, but I'd put my old Vantage up there on your poll list. That bass was not meant to be strung up.

6. Newsted

Newsted

Jun 24, 2001
    Greece(athens)
    -----Jason Hetfield... dude... fix your profile... I don't know how to spell his last name but their ex bassist's last name was Newstead. Oh and the Squier BP-15 is 15 watts not 45 and back to the topic at hand. Rogue's are lame.-------

It Was JASON NEWSTED its easy

:D :D ;)

7. did you actually post a poll to get an honest opinion on these basses, or did you post a poll JUST to post a poll?

8. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    There is no "worst lame bass", just as there is no "best bass".

One man´s junk is another ones treasure.

9. i think this topic really should exsist i have a squier affinity and i did make some mods but i think it can be compared with deluxe mexicans and poorly made americans, but i have played other affinitys that really are trash. u really cant say which bass is worst by the model cuz ever bass is deferent no two peices of woood are exactly the same and no two assembly line ppl are the same, so no two absses are going to be the same. saying squiers suck hurts me man.....

[​IMG]

10. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    :rolleyes: any bass is a treasure if it enables you to express your musical ideas the way you want to. if it doesn't, it's worthless, regardless of who made it.

what's with the lame-o polls tonight?

11. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

12. good call, couldnt agree more

13. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    booooo

14. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Embellisher or JT, can we start a worst thread or poll poll? Hmm...then again, I'd probably be nominated for one or two :(

15. PeaveyTNT

PeaveyTNT Banned

Jul 21, 2002
    USA
    Bah. You and embellisher... No sense of the idiotic genius which i poses and the insane lement...

16. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    :confused:

17. ndjx

ndjx

Oct 26, 2001
    MN
    You're no genius. Learn to spell... the insane LAMENT? You possess stupidity. None of your threads really make much sense and what was the point with posting a pic of Mike Dirnt in the Amps forum? That belongs in bassists.

18. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    I've said it before and I'll say it again:

This is why we can't have get togethers in California...

19. PeaveyTNT

PeaveyTNT Banned

Jul 21, 2002
    USA
    I'm smart. But since it is summer, I made the descision not to waste my time being smart... And if any of you have a problem with the thread, DON'T OPEN IT!