Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by poman, Sep 28, 2004.

1. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
  2. uglycicles

uglycicles Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
    Did a flawless deal with poman. Fast payment, constant communication, good guy.

Highly recommended. :hyper:
  3. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    No fooling around. Said he'd take it and he did. Sent paypal almost immediately... Just how I like my women: Fast and easy! :eek: ;) :bassist:
  4. Mark sold me a Fender Roscoe Beck bass a while ago. It was better than I expected (like new) and he sold it to me at a great price. Very responsive, understanding, honest and caring guy. Will definately do business with again!
  5. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    Bought my Ampeg SVP-CL preamp. Fast payment, nice guy, great communication. Would do business again without the slightest hesitation.
  6. I've known Mark for several years and he is a top notch bassist and great to deal with. I have bought numerous items i(ncluding my Sadowsky VJ-5!!) from him with no problems at all. Just an awesome guy to know!!!

7. Trustworthy buyer, and a very nice fellow to boot. Thanks!
  8. Great communications, and incredibly fast payment. If all buyers here are as good to deal with as he is, I'll never consider EBay again with musical gear dealings.

9. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Great buy from poman, an OC-2. Worked out well.
  10. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I bought a GBX Bass Driver from Mark, and he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Excellent packaging, too.

11. ShantiCat

ShantiCat Supporting Member

I bought a Zon from MarK and the transaction could not have been any smoother. Great communication, packaged and shipped extremely well, and arrived when stated. I wish all transactions were this smooth. I should add that I paid what I consider a great prices for the bass.

12. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Mark tore my heart out by buying my beloved 1977 USA BC Rich Mockingbird. :crying: After over a decade of service, she moved on to a more attentive owner. I miss her, but she needed more playing time. I just hope that she doesn't love Mark more than me. ;)

Anyway, Mark is a great guy to work with. Prompt and honest, he doesn't mess around. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future.
  13. Mark is a REAL asset to Talkbass. I recently received a Mike Lull P5 from Mark at a GREAT price and this bass is simply outstanding and in perfect condition. A while back Mark also sold me a F Bass Studio 5 - again, a great price on a great bass in flawless condition - Mark ships immediately as well - he knows how bad we guys want to get our "new babys" quickly....wish I could buy all my basses through him.

Thanks! :hyper:
  14. kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    I just bought a DiPinto Belvedere Std. bass from Mark and it was not only better than described, he shipped it faster than I could imagine. Great communication and a nice guy to deal with. Thanks for the sweet bass!