Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Poon

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by jobu3, Sep 11, 2004.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Sent both Paypal fast and preamp in rack well packed in trade for my iAmp. Great communication! Smooth deal! ;) :bassist:

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    sold him some pickups, easy deal all round

3. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    Awesome guy!

I traded my Aguilar 410 for his 2 GS112's and the deal went smooth like butter.

Cabs are in GREAT shape and I can't be happier. I'm in Atlanta and he's in Cali, so a coast to coast trade that went that well is a super thing.

Thanks again man, I hope you enjoy the 410!

Tommy

4. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Bought a couple of bass books from me, and it was a smooth and easy transaction.

5. CaptainWally

CaptainWally Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2000
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    met and dealt with personally --- good, straight shooting fellow

6. bassjamn

bassjamn

Jan 4, 2002
    San Francisco
    Highly reccomend doing business with him. Very nice fellow and knows a lot about bass gear!
    Smooth and fast transactions. No problems whatsoever. :)

I bought both a QSC plx 1602 and an Alembic f1x preamp, Both in excellent condition.

7. submelodic

submelodic

Feb 7, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    I traded amps with him. He's a nice guy to deal with and everything went smoothly.

8. bassjamn

bassjamn

Jan 4, 2002
    San Francisco
    I had a few transactions with Steve in person since were in the bay area, awesome guy, no problems whatsoever.

I would do business with him again any time, and reccomend anyone else to do so too!

9. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Asked for my DB-680 to be put on hold and he wasted no time in sending payment... That's why he is one of my favorites to do business with!

10. drgregn

drgregn Granddude Supporting Member

May 13, 2002
    Denton, TX
    Bought his Metro RV5 - excellent transaction, good guy, great bass.

11. Brian Barrett

Brian Barrett

Nov 25, 2001
    Murfreesboro, TN (Nashville)
    Dealer LowEndBassShop.com, Builder LowEndBasses.com
    Mr. Poon was very easy to deal with and payment arrived prompt. Thanks man and look forward to doing business again...... maybe I'll send the $ this time :D

12. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Ordered bass #015. Great to deal with from the initial email all the way throught the end of the deal!!!!! AAA+++

13. Steve (Poon) purchased an Avalon U5 from me and the deal went super smooth. I would definately do it again - thanks again Steve.

:)

14. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    I sold a skyline Joe osborne to Poon. Communication was very good and he payed fast

15. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Sold him an NV610 cab that I know he will enjoy. Great guy and of course a smooth transaction (except for me trying to find his dang house).

16. Steve was great to deal with. Traded my Ampeg SVP-CL + cash for his Lakland 55-02 Deluxe. Very understanding when the shipping of the Ampeg was delayed because of Hurricane Ophelia hitting my area. I would most defintely do business with him again. Hes a stand-up guy and I definitely would recommend him.

Thanks again Steve

Dave

17. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Just bought a Gator rack bag from Steve. Smooth as can be, and would definitely buy from/sell to him again.

Thanks man!