1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Portamento - SRF705 - Ibanez Fretless 5 String - Setup with Thomastik Infeld Jazz Flats-NYC Area

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by David_NJ, Dec 7, 2017.

1. David_NJ

David_NJ Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Teaneck NJ USA
    Price:
    $659
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Severe, painful, osteo-arthritis of my back and neck are causing me to give up playing the Bass. I am now sticking to the harmonica, less stress, less pain for me so I am divesting myself of a wonderful Ibanez SRF705 Portamento that is strung and setup with Thomastik Infeld Jazz Flat Wound Strings.

The only defect that I know of is that the bottom strap peg screw head is stripped, I am not sure how this happened as I myself bought this guitar used from Sam Ash in August of last year. Instead of strap locks I use a D'Addario Planet Waves 2" PLANET LOCK Strap. I will include this in the sale. I will also include a Rondo Music hard case with a damaged hinge in the sale. I am located in Teaneck NJ which is near the George Washington Bridge and New York City. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance and can bring along a Headphone Amp and / or a small Eden EC8 bass amp. Interested buyers coming to my home can play it through my GK Amp. bass1.
    The included picture is not my bass , but mine looks just like this. Best wishes for whatever Holidays you celebrate.