Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Portland / Vancouver GigSpam - May 1st

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by rllefebv, May 1, 2005.

1. rllefebv

rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    Folks,
    Extremely short notice, but my band will be performing in Vancouver, WA on May 1st... The idea is to get a video/recording to shop the band around... I'm not involved in booking, the website or anything... I'm just the bass player. Here's the blurb...

Greetings Portland!

The Blues Broads are an 11 piece rock, soul, rhythm & blues and blues revue! We celebrate the music that the Blues Brothers played, liked, were influenced by, and take it a step further.

The Blues Broads Show Band & Revue is more than just a band. We are an afternoon of ENTERTAINMENT! Costume changes, hot horn section, two beautiful and talented female vocalists. Memory music, danceable, rockin' and hard working are just a few ways to describe what we do and who we are.

If you haven't heard or seen us, check us out at one of Vancouver's most enjoyable venues, Esther Short Park, 610 Esther Street, for TWO Fun-Filled Shows starting @ 1pm.

Here are the details:

Who: The Blues Broads Show Band & Revue
    What: FREE Conert in the Park
    When: Sunday May 1st, 2005 (MAY DAY) 1pm Show Time!
    Where: Esther Short Park, Downtown Vancouver, U*S*A - 610 Esther Street
    Why: Fan Appreciation AND Video Shoot

http://www.BluesBroads.com/

Musically,

Michael "Phatbone" Winger
    Musical Director/Manager/Trombone player

If you're out and about on Sunday, drop on by...

-robert