Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

posible LS-2 use?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by dadodetres, Mar 16, 2005.

1. dadodetres

dadodetres

Dec 19, 2004
    URUGUAY
    ok, i thought of these, maybe wit hthe LS-2 you can make to effect loops., so you choose between dry, loop1 , loop2 or loop1+2, but what about if you want to usea the loops as paralell effected signals?

can i with my sansamp (for ex) divide the signal, go from the clean signal flow to the inpout oif the LS-2 and for the "effected" flow to the A return on the LS-2, and form the XLR out to the B return, so i choose the A+B --> bypass function.

So i have a clean signal, and when presing the LS-2 i add to the original signal the effected, using the LS-2 as a 2 channel mixer (so have level controls to adjust the A and B to the bypass)

is this possible? or there is an easyer way?

2. dirtgroove

dirtgroove

Jan 10, 2003
    Taipei, Taiwan
    very possible- I did it for a while- but it's not ideal as it does it a lot of tone. It's quite simple once you have it laid out.

3. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Wow, you have a definitive talent for complicating things.
    Loops A and B already are parallel in the LS-2.
    You can have 2 independant effect chains or 1 clean and 1 effected if you wish. Put the Sansamp in A loop and a jack in B loop and you're done.
    The SansAmp has a built-in dry/wet blend knob anyway so you don't need the LS-2 to achieve that.

4. dadodetres

dadodetres

Dec 19, 2004
    URUGUAY

:hyper:

but if i use 1 loop for ceal and 1 loop for effects, ill be switching from clean to effected, i just want to ADD the effected to the clead having both.