1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

posible LS-2 use?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by dadodetres, Mar 16, 2005.

1. dadodetres

dadodetres

Dec 19, 2004
    URUGUAY
    ok, i thought of these, maybe wit hthe LS-2 you can make to effect loops., so you choose between dry, loop1 , loop2 or loop1+2, but what about if you want to usea the loops as paralell effected signals?

can i with my sansamp (for ex) divide the signal, go from the clean signal flow to the inpout oif the LS-2 and for the "effected" flow to the A return on the LS-2, and form the XLR out to the B return, so i choose the A+B --> bypass function.

So i have a clean signal, and when presing the LS-2 i add to the original signal the effected, using the LS-2 as a 2 channel mixer (so have level controls to adjust the A and B to the bypass)

is this possible? or there is an easyer way?

2. dirtgroove

dirtgroove

Jan 10, 2003
    Taipei, Taiwan
    very possible- I did it for a while- but it's not ideal as it does it a lot of tone. It's quite simple once you have it laid out.

3. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Wow, you have a definitive talent for complicating things.
    Loops A and B already are parallel in the LS-2.
    You can have 2 independant effect chains or 1 clean and 1 effected if you wish. Put the Sansamp in A loop and a jack in B loop and you're done.
    The SansAmp has a built-in dry/wet blend knob anyway so you don't need the LS-2 to achieve that.

4. dadodetres

dadodetres

Dec 19, 2004
    URUGUAY

:hyper:

but if i use 1 loop for ceal and 1 loop for effects, ill be switching from clean to effected, i just want to ADD the effected to the clead having both.