1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Possible FT: Avalon U5 w/ rack ears and soft rack bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rockstarbassist, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Inactive

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Depending on whether or not I get some upcoming gigs, I might need to swap out my Avalon U5 for something a little more portable, like the Demeter DI (forget the product name) or something similar that's in the same range.

I'd prefer the Demeter + cash, but shoot something my way and just may work something out, we'll see! Anything w/ a "Gain" or "volume" attenuator is preferred.

Also will include a 2U soft rack case that it's in right now.

2. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Inactive

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Bump!
    Will sell the unit individually for $425 shipped, or the whole package for $475.
    Has been used exclusively at my church for Sunday AMs the past few months, so we're talking maybe used 20 times max.
    Mint condish.

With my new band setup, I don't need a DI this nice, and I need to fund my wireless project! :smug:

3. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    This is a total steal with the rack ears. I wish I'd never sold mine.

Bump!

4. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Inactive

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Sale pending!

:cool:

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 15, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.