1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

possible stolen bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by eulogy77, Nov 5, 2018.

1. eulogy77

eulogy77

May 14, 2008
    Possible stolen bass, Curbow IEP 5 string wenge top purple heart back, if you seen this bass please contact me, it says that it was received at the usps in elk grove village illinois FB_IMG_1536853853064. FB_IMG_1536853853064. FB_IMG_1537419139950. FB_IMG_1536854947306. since the 30th, if you see it please contact me, it says it arrived at elk grove village distribution center and nothing, a case has been opened, usually that means no package will be delivered or found

Bass V likes this.
  2. I read about this on Facebook. Heartbreaking news. I hope you can recover it.

3. gwangi

gwangi Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Forbidden Valley
    Sorry I'm a little confused here, if it arrived at the USPS location they would be resposible or adleast have some answers where this bass is at.
    Your information on your post isn't very clear what exactly is going on, and I'm not trying to sound like a A-Hole, I'm actually very concerned for you, I've had a bass stolen and it seriously sucks!!!! I never did get it back.
    Anyways I really hope this works out for you, that is one BEAUTIFUL Curbow.

Jeff Scott likes this.