1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

possibly the nicest bass I've ever played

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Scriv, Feb 24, 2008.

1. went on down to London this weekend to the bass gallery in search of a new cab where i managed to buy a eden D410XLT and a WT550:D. Just as i was about to leave a saw a 73' Precision Bass on the wall, asked to try it out and for the first time i instantly fell in love with how the bass felt and sounded...serious GAS for it now! You ever know the feeling where you know you shouldn't play it cos you know that 90% your gunna want to buy it when you don't have the money for it? :crying:

whats the best bass everyone else has ever played?

2. alexmoore10

alexmoore10

Apr 3, 2007
    London
    Endorsing Artist: Ashdown Engineering Amplifiers, Elites Strings and Cosmic Ears IEMs
    They had an early 60s P bass in there for £5k not so long ago which was battered and looked half dead but the tone on it was amazing!!

I would love to have had the money for it...and I don't generally like P Basses!

3. Illbay

Illbay

Jan 15, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    My 2000 MIM Fender Fretless Jazz, sitting right here beside me. With TI Jazz Flats, it is just heaven.

4. I spent a few hours at the Atlanta Bass Gallery and played all sorts of awesome basses. I'll be going back in June with plenty O funds this time :bassist: