Post pics of the 3 sexiest basses you've seen.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Obsius29A, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Obsius29A

Dec 20, 1999
    Huntington, NY
    Nuff said :) Will post my own pics soon...
  2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    both my Benavente 51 (that's why I ordered them / own them)

and the one I want (pending 6 string fretless LowEnd Jazz to look like this...
    though I might have to go white again)
  3. Ewwwwwwwww, Mr. Hart, those Benavente's are HIDEOUS, send them to my house and I will dispose of them properly.

Even though those Low End J's are probably wonderful instruments, the look to clumsy and bulky to me, and I dont like blue with tort. I did see a sunburst that was sorta purty thhough.
  4. Anti_Wish

May 14, 2004
    Boston, Ma
    isnt thta billy's "super" bass tuned bead?
  5. Blademaster Dez

Blademaster Dez

May 12, 2004
    Post the 3 basses I think are 'sexiest' huh? From looks alone, here are my picks:
    (I love that body shape. It's unlike anything I've seen. It's very unique and has a sci-fi futuristic vibe without being completely cheesy. Plus I dig the single pickup. I really want to know how that bass would feel against my body.)
    (I love the Z2. That blue finish over the quilt top...oh baby! It looks like tropical water. That and it's a Dingwall. I like that it has the 'humbucker in the sweetspot' deal going. This is probably the closest to my ideal dream bass.)
    (Yeah, I know the Samick Fairlane is an odd choice. But the Fairlane 6 is my main bass. The transparent red over the quilt maple top is dead sexy and everyone who looks at my bass goes "WOW! That thing's pretty/hot/beautiful/[ insert complimentary adjective here. ]" The picture doesn't do it justice. It looks ugly and bulbous in the picture, but the real thing's sleek.)

And while certainly not sexy, this one gets an honorable mention for looking totally badassed. The Yavcon/Moser Morpheus bass...not a bass I'd play (it looks like it'd hurt) but this is one that I'd hang up on the wall just for show, if I won the lottery and had that kind of disposable income.
  6. *insert Sunburst American Jazz with Black p/g and pickup cover here*

closest I could come, I would take a Black, Sunburst, or Butterscoth blonde methinks, still deciding if I like the Butterscotch Blonde...
  7. hippiesandwich

Aug 29, 2003
    San Jose
    Affiliated with Looperlative Audio Products
  8. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    A Yamaha, and a Fender.
  9. this one is mine and its definately the sexiest bass ever
    alembic stanley clarke