Post pictures of your setups

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ThePaste, Mar 24, 2001.

1. I know it's getting old, but I finally got a picture of my stuff, however crapptacular it is.

2. here we go:

my Genz Benz 212t-xb

GB with my Hartke 3500 and my Ibanez Ergodyne
  3. nanook

Feb 9, 2000
    The sticker looks tacky.
  4. that's the fad with punk guitarists and bassists. Not my thing at all though! hehe
  5. Hey man I like my sticker! :)
  6. CrawlingEye

CrawlingEye Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Easton, Pennsylvania
    I play punk/ska and I have no stickers on any of my instruments. Although I wouldn't see a problem with putting any on any of mine, I mean if you intend on keeping the guitar your whole life, would it make a difference if it's value is reduced?
    I just perfer the clean look.
  7. If you were selling it you could always take the sticker off too with Goo-Gone. I'd like to get a band sticker to put on mine, my bandmates were ripping on the idea though. Screw them!
  8. IMO, stickers look best when they are done in mass quantities. I have seen some punk-used guitars that were COVERED in stickers...back front and headstock. One or 2 stickers...just doesnt look right to me.
    Although on my P Bass I have 2 stickers...a Canadian flag (the red matches the red paint, so it doesnt stick out) and a small Produce Monster sticker.

Now, to find some stickers that wont look foolish on my Midnight blue Jazz bass when theres only 1 or 2...that will be hard.
  9. Joe R

Joe R

Nov 4, 2000
    Wenatchee WA. USA
    Here are my Basses, my custom amp is being built.
  10. Jake15

Jan 17, 2001
    USA, PA
    Hey Joe R,
    What kind of fender you got their and is that other one pink?
  11. Joe R

Joe R

Nov 4, 2000
    Wenatchee WA. USA
    No its a wierd metallic purple, The one im holding is a Jazz 5 string if you are talkin about the black one its my rewired retooled Harmony.
  12. JWC

JWC Banned

Oct 4, 2000
    hey Paste, i have the same exact Peavy basic in my room i use for a practice amp. i use our keyboardist's rig at shows b/c he has one, and my peavy is about to blow, b/c i played it so loud when i used it for performances.
  13. BassDude24

Sep 12, 2000
    Talk about a crappy rig, I have a Carvin PB200, going to a Fender 200, and the carvin is also going to a peavy 15", I should be getting an Ampeg SVT-810E to run with an Ampeg B4 sometime before summer, I hope.
  14. LOL, bassdude what is that... a trashbag on your head ;)
  15. BassDude24

Sep 12, 2000
    Close, not a trash bag but is smells about just as bad, if not worse, it is desitin, yep the stuff people put on babies to prevent ass rash, if you like check out the thread "post pics of us in action" for more. That pic was taken the rehersal before a gig to see what it would be like.
  16. I smell a catch-phrase!!!
  17. Barfly

Dec 27, 2000
    GTA, Canada
    2000 MIA P
    1996 MIM J
    Yorkville Bassmaster 400
    Ampeg SVT410HLF
  18. good fella

good fella

Apr 3, 2001
    one sticker does look tacky. but if you cover the bass with stickers (punk stickers), that will be PUNK ROCK
  19. BassDude24

Sep 12, 2000