Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Post your Nordie SC's!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by millner, Oct 20, 2005.

1. millner

millner

Sep 26, 2005
    Hey guys. Post pictures of your Nordstrand scs! And I don't mean the ones from the Nordie site, I mean pictures you took or of you playing them. Its hard to get an idea of what they really look like when the only thing I have to reference are crazy, photo shoot quality pictures like on their site.

2. Carey

Carey

Jan 18, 2002
    Redlands, CA
    Oh man, you don't like my photo's? :crying:

:p ;)

3. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I like em too much. That is why I have to stay away from your site for awhile. :meh:

4. Hman

Hman

Jan 8, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    OK I'll play..past and present Nordie basses.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :eek:

5. Hman

Hman

Jan 8, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    Yup...still got the "AG"...with the Aguilar OBP3 now. So you got the other "AG" ;)

6. rusty

rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Singapore
    I'll play :)

[​IMG]

Bodyshots

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Backshots

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Pretty huh? :ninja:

7. WOW.

8. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I think it is best that I do not look at this thread again.

9. millner

millner

Sep 26, 2005
    Haha, I in no way meant i don't like the pictures on your site Carey, Its actually the other way around (like previously said, I like them too much haha). I'm just trying to get a more realistic picture of them if that makes sense. Amatuer pictures of basses in use tend to be a different world then professional pictures for display on luthier's sites.

To be honest I'd love to see more pictures of some recent NX basses. That def. my favortite Nord. model and it sucks that theres only ONE out there (and an extreme example at that, 7 strings and 29 frets...jeez). I've heard theres other ones on the way. Any chance of seeing some soon?

Thanks to everyone posting your pictures by the way! Apparently my original expectations were wrong. It seems that nordstrands tend to look amazing no matter how they're photgraphed.