Post your old/stupid band pics!! (the more embarrassing the better) Part 2!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Vic, Dec 20, 2010.

1. BassCliff

BassCliff

May 17, 2012
    So. Cal.
    Hi!

I can never pass up a face-in-the-hole photo-op. Mrs. BassCliff and I just finished some pretty good Mexican food near the Grand Canyon.

20210514_170257.jpg

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

mwbonsall, Richland123, McG and 4 others like this.
  2. @BassCliff the one and only vacation my wife and I ever took involved the Grand Canyon. We stayed in a town called Williams and took an old steam train to visit the canyon. Good times. Your pic reminds me of Williams...also like the fact that you're promoting Corona... Can't get enough of that delicious beer :)

Anyway here's an updated pic.. looking forward to gigs starting in July... (once a bass playa always a playa)

Colage_web_updated.jpg

McG, Richland123, delta7fred and 4 others like this.
  3. Or February

4. BassCliff

BassCliff

May 17, 2012
    So. Cal.
    Hi!

Nice montage! :)

As a matter of fact, we did stay in Williams for a long weekend. Unfortunately the train was all booked up so we drove to the Canyon. We also visited Meteor Crater and stood on the corner in Winslow Arizona.

I got the picture because of the guitarron, not the beer. ;) Corona is a good light beer. I like the darker brews. A lot of my gig reports contain beer reviews. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Last edited: May 22, 2021
    kobass and The Owl like this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021