1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Post your photoshopped images!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by duo8675309, Apr 9, 2006.

1. duo8675309

duo8675309

Jun 5, 2005
    Ok, I did a quick search and looked through 3 pages and I didn't see anything that looked like this, so if this has been done before, I'm really sorry.

I made this little picture pretty fast. Its elmer fudd in an iPod add, for those of you who are blind and have a really good friend print off every new thread in braile for you to read.

Attached Files:

2. thats pretty awesome.

i made an anti-bush flyer when i was in 8th grade. well..cause i hate bush.

Image Deleted.

ahh man i needa get this one resized
    i know its a lil extreme, and i dont know if it violates any rules but if it does feel free to take it off. thats just how i feel about it. sorry if any conservatives take offense to this.

the other one is a pic of my friends room that i screwed with to make it look like hes on some kind of psycadelic (sp?)

MVC-011F2.

3. duo8675309

duo8675309

Jun 5, 2005
    Well, to avoid contraversy, I'll just look at it from an artistic standpoint (btw, I like it hehe). Nice use of grunge brushes in the background and I like the text effect. The last two words are a little hard to read though...

I'm not a big fan of the second image. At first glance it just looked like you inverted it and added a wave filter. I did see some other filters though and a lens flare. I love lens flares. :p. Nice job dude!

4. Nice work on it, but it does violate the rules. I'd get rid of it before it gets reported.

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Nice thought, but too late.
    If you know it's extreme and you're not sure if it's cool to post, you're welcome to send a PM to a mod and ask. In some places, they say it's better to ask forgiveness than to seek permission. Not here, I'm afraid. Being conservative or not has nothing to do with it. The rule in OT is no political content. It really is that simple.

If you give us the impression that we can't trust you with your posting choices, we'll have no option but to monitor your posting habits more closely for a while. I don't think that'll be pleasant for you.

User notes updated. They're beginning to add up.

6. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Yeah cause Greenday said so!

:flexsmilie:

7. alright, thanks for the heads up, i had the feeling it'd get taken off but it dosnt matter to me anyway. if you got the impression that you need to monitor, then go for it, there's not much to monitor anyway.

thanks, i used to be really great with photoshop but then my old computer got all screwed up and i just reinstalled it. i pretty much forgot how to do everything though :meh:

i was just screwin around with the second pic and see what i could come up with so it pretty much was all done with filter.

while i'm at it, i never liked green day

8. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    I like this one.

ToyVette.

9. Minger

Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    ibby2.

IMO thats just hawt.

10. Kibuddy

Kibuddy

Apr 30, 2005
  11. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    fleadreadlocks.

lool

12. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    [​IMG]

my band

jay, ant, me, mike

13. :Sniff: :Sniff: Did I just smell someone knocking the 'Day'

14. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    that's so cool, it looks like a Fischer Price car or something.

15. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    i lol-d

hating bush now is like jumping on a bandwagon.

16. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    My post wasn't to knock 'the day'. I have no problem with them. I've sold Mike two tele basses and Billy Joe 2 SGs and one Les Paul Jr.

17. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    I created avatar for QintarMe but he is still in denial.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. barthanatos

barthanatos Insert witty comment here

Feb 8, 2006
    South Carolina
  19. barthanatos

barthanatos Insert witty comment here

Feb 8, 2006
    South Carolina
    Whistler, taken from Blackcomb.
    Oh, yeah... these were done with GIMP, not photoshop.

[​IMG]

20. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA