1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

POSTRIVIOUS??????????

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Gr8testBASSist, Oct 28, 2001.

1. Gr8testBASSist

Gr8testBASSist

Dec 17, 2000
    Chicago
    OK I went to the local guitar center today to buy me my second MIM;) fender jazz when i walk across a earnieball music man look a like and picked it up just to look and then it happen i fell in love i pluged it in and played it until the guitar center was about to close then of course forgetting about the jazz bass I boughgt this one. as im walking out the door i thought what kind of bass is this so i looked at the head and it has a big funky DP and under it has the words officialy licensed product now is that the company or what is the company does anyone know because i dont so if you could help me out please do:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. FalsehoodBass

FalsehoodBass

Jul 22, 2001
    Denver, CO
    it looks like DP, but its OLP which stands for officialy.....

hey.. you found a bass, fell in love, and brought it home.. that's rad... a lot of people on the board have qualms about the OLP stingrays, but if you love your bass.... you got a good deal.. congrats.