1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Potential New Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BassJuju, Dec 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BassJuju

BassJuju Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2016
    Kentucky
    I really like the look and feel of this bass. A friend bought it about a year ago and is now selling it. I am certain he is giving me a fair price based on what he purchased it for. I also feel that he got a fair price. However, I am going to ask the knowledgeable folks here for an abstract evaluation. You know, just to be sure I am feeling alright. :)

It is in mint condition and has rarely been played. I played it for about 30 minutes a few months ago and that is probably the most anyone has handled it at any one time. The link isn't to the actual bass, but one of the same model and specs. If you were buying this, what would you be willing to pay?

Fender Select Precision Bass 2 Color Sunburst 4-String Electric Bass w/ Case