1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

potentiometer 250K/500K with DPDT attached

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by joeyl, May 3, 2010.

1. Anybody seen pots with DPDT attached that is on-on-on. So far I've only seen on-on so I'm not sure if it exists in on-on-on! I have 2 SGD pickups that I would like to be able to do series/parallel/single coil on each pickup.

2. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    I haven't seen a 3 levels up pop up when pulled pot. I think a third level would get to where it was much more prone to being bumped and bent.

3. that's what I thought too, thanks for the reply. I guess I will have to drill 2 more holes for the switches :rollno:

4. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Wouldn't work for pickup switching, but I often hide switches for mid frequency control inside of compartments, if it's one that I don't think I'm goign to need ongoign access to playing live.

5. I may do that before I decide drilling, I don't think I will change the coil configuration much live anyway, it's just a case of "I have the possibility to do it, then why not!"

6. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    You could swap out 2 pots with the switch pots instead of 1 pot with a triple option

7. hmm did not think about that, it could be a nice wiring challenge