1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Potentiometer

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by carlospppena, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Hello All;

I am putting together a Warmoth bass. I have everything except the pots. I have Lindy Franlin single coil pickups, and Aguilar OBP-3 preamp. This is a rear routed fretless bass, with two jazz bass pickups (even when it is a p-bass body).

I don´t want to drill unnecesary holes in the body, and I want to have volume, balance, treble, bass, midrange, and mid sweep controls. No problem with that: it could have three concentric pots. But I also want it to have an active-passive switch, a mute switch, and a parallel-serial (or phaser) switch.

The question is: is there a concentric pot with pull-push switch??? And if there is, where I could find it???

Thanx tons for any help that you can give me!!!

Best Regards,

Carlos Peña

2. mhduffl

mhduffl

Nov 27, 2008
    Hong Kong
    Hi,

I know the john east j-retro or u retro have installed a stcked bass/treble with pull swithch for bright control. It means it exists, but I have no idea where you can get.

Good luck.
    Man-Ho

3. zagnut

zagnut

Jan 4, 2009
    Back in Detroit
  4. RedLeg

RedLeg Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2009
    Kaiserslautern, Germany
    Nov Shmoz Ka Pop?
    +1 zagnut