Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Power Amp, Sans Amp Para Driver DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by joeeg33, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Hey All,
    I have been using a smaller amp set up and have no use for this stuff so, time to let it go.

First up:
    Sans-amp Para Driver DI. A very good clean sounding pre-amp. It is similar to the BDDI, but has the added semi parametric mid eq. If you like a solid clean tone, you will dig this. It also has selectable Line/Istrument level switches for both the XLR, and 1/4" outs, no problem driving a power amp. The unit is in like new condition, I paid 199.00 for it plus 14.00 for the power supply. I will take $135.00, and include shipping. Original box, power supply, and all paper work included.

Next up:
    Yamaha power amp. Model P2500S. It is in excellent condition. A 2 space SKB type rack case is included in the sale. Specs; 8ohm stereo, 275watts per side. 4ohm stereo, 390watts per side. 8ohm bridged, 620watts. 4ohm bridged, 1300watts. The amp new was 400.00, plus 90.00 for the case. I will take $275, and include shipping.

I accept paypal, or a postal M/O for payment. Please E-mail me at repairsbyjoeeg@optonline.net if interested. Please do not PM me, I always forget to check my PM's.

Joe

2. Sans-amp Para Driver has been ***SOLD***