1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

power sag

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by KIRKSFANGS, Dec 16, 2002.

  1. Greetings all -- Having trouble with my power amp clipping due to insufficient current ( power sag ). I have been looking at the Furman line voltage regulators ( not conditioner , which only protects from power spikes ). Has anyone used this product with any kind of success ? New they are running about $450 , has anybody seen used ones available ?? Thanks for the input !!
  2. Chuck M

    Chuck M Supporting Member

    May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas

    I use one of the Furman regulators. It works great.
    I bought mine used for less than $200.


Share This Page