1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Power supply cables

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Paullee01, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Does anyone know where I can buy a few right angled power supply cables 5.5mm x 2.1mm Standard Center Negative. Goes from power supply to effect pedal. Can't seem to find them......

2. You can make one if you buy the connectors and wire.

3. The Visual spot has daisy chain connectors. I am just looking for single wires about 18" to 20" with right angle connectors. Need them to go from power supply such as DC Brick or T- Rex to effects pedal. Usually when you buy a power supply the cables are included but I can't seem to find individual cables.

4. I think your talking about cables that would run between effect pedals!

5. Are you referring to a power supply wall wart then?

You should be able to make whatever kind of cable you're looking for if you buy the connectors and wire.

6. This is what I am talking about (see photo of cable) It's the power cable that runs from power supply to effect pedal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. lowfreq33

lowfreq33

Jan 27, 2010
    Nashville
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amplification
    You can order them direct from Voodoo Labs.

8. Yeah, you can make those very easily...

9. I also found them on the site below. And as you suggested the Voodoo Labs website. I didn't know who made them it would have been a lot easier to find if I did. Just ordered a few. Thanks for the info....

http://www.stompin-ground.com/products/sgcablepp2.htm#stock

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021