1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Power Supply Tips For Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronics Users...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by rockstarbassist, Apr 30, 2010.

1. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    I am buying a ModFactor from a fellow forumite, and because of it's "distinct" powering requirements, I checked out the Voodoo Lab forum and I HIGHLY recommend doing so for some of you guys (and gals) on here.
    I've read through quite a few threads about these big(ger) modeling units like the Mod/Time/PitchFactor, M9, Nova units, etc., that have said things like the PP2+ and others won't power them properly, but they have some good resources and THE brains behind the Voodoo Labs units are on topics pretty quickly, and I think a lot of people here who have started threads about these or similar units have differing info from the guys who test and build the products, or have no answers at all, so was just offering a humble suggestion if you're like me and anything more than a OneSpot into a TU-2 and daisy chaining some Boss pedals is "complicated"! :p

No shill for V.L., just commenting as a simple search has brought up a numerous amount of threads about this issue and wanted people to feel comfortable (like I do now) about getting some clear answers, straight from the source.

:bassist: