1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

power supply to TE SMX Dual Compressor, help

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by YoaninX, Feb 7, 2005.

  1. YoaninX


    Feb 7, 2005

    Hello, i'm looking for this power supply.
    The pedal works in 18v and I need the european adaptor.
    You know some website to ask for it?

    Thank you a lot, and sorry about my poor english.
  2. If you want a company TE powersupply, they occasionally show up on EBAY.
    However, I've not seen another 18vt supply for an effects pedal, instead i've seen 18vt powersupply at hardware stores for power tools.
    alternatively, you can buy a connecting cord which attached to 2 -9volt outlets and feeds your TE compressor
    "Power Cable: 18volt Y
    21" cable to connect [Pedal Power] to pedals. uses 2 jacks coming out of the Pedal Power, and merges into 1 Jack to insert into the pedal. [use with pedals requiring 18 Volts: Crybaby 535Q, Dano CoolCat, etc..]"

  3. Kelly Lee

    Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

    Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    You can try contacting British Audio Service in the USA or GM Audio in the UK. One of them might be able to help as they are the only two companies that have parts and service Trace still.