Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Power supplys

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by TaySte_2000, Apr 29, 2002.

1. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Are there any power supplys that have conectors for the line6 stompers and the new boss twin pedals, I thought I heard the voodoo labs one could suply one of these pedals but i;m not sure which.

Oh i'd love to hear more aout the stompers especially the dl4 and mm4.

Thanx in advance

2. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

The new Voodo Labs Pedal Power does indeed have jacks to power two Line6 Modeler pedals. This is the only one I know of. I am not sure it can power the new boss line.
    I have a DL4..love it. And used to have a MM4, did not really love it too much. Some sool sounds, but not really my cup o tea, so to speak. I did really like the vibrato and tremolo settings, but the chorus and flange were a bit plain....and seemed to steal from the character of my basses.
    But then, that's just me....you need to try them yourself.
    Max

3. benevan

benevan

May 2, 2002
    Memphis
    The Juice Box from ADL Labs (pedalboard.com) also powers the line 6 pedals. They claim to be able to power 5 at the same time.

4. Max - One of the things that winds me up about the DL4 is that you can't get anything like the sweep echo going while you're looping. Does the MM4 not allow you to do that kind of thing? Are there any really "out there" sounds that you can make on the MM4 by tweaking and tweezing your way into oblivion (like you can on the DL4)?

I'm on a mission to get people to throw away the "presets" section of the manual...

All the very best,
    Mike