1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Poweramp Daul Fans

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Growly Lytes, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Growly Lytes

Growly Lytes

Dec 4, 2009
    Downunder Oz
    Bass player
    Hi guys,
    i recently got myself a very strong poweramp called `E-Systemspro -Power 3000 that runs @ 3000watts bridged into 4ohm load. Its used for big gigs hince the big power of 3000watts & weights 30kg.
    The amp has 2 daul variable speed fans but when i switch it on only 1 comes on & the other fan doesnt come on at all.The thing is i havent yet pushed the amp hard & maybe the other fan will cut in after it gets really hot.
    Does anybody know if this is supposed to happen ? Is there amps that have 2 fans but 1 fan runs always & the other only comes on when the amps being pushed ??
    I just got it, ive never owed a poweramp so i dont know if it should do this, why is only 1 fan running when theres 2 ?
    Heres a link to the owners manual but it only says the fan speed is varied automatically to maintain the proper internal operating temp ???
    http://www.lightsounds.com.au/content/manuals/power3000_m.pdf
    Please help me im lost here!!
    Growly.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020