Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Powered 2x10 cabinet for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CYoung, Sep 10, 2001.

1. CYoung

CYoung

Nov 30, 2000
    Gainesville, FL
    For Sale: Peavey 2x10 powered cabinet, 500 series

Specs:
    -Contains two 10" Scorpion speakers
    -Built-in 210/300w power amplifier (4/2ohms)
    -Hookups for external speaker(s)

Condition: Used, in good working condition

Terms: Buyer pays shipping or picks up in Gainesville, FL. Prefer postal money order. Checks will have to clear.

I bought this cabinet a while back to biamp my bass rig. I was simply amazed by the power and heft of this thing (about 75 pounds, I guess). In my case, I used this to handle the highs above 250Hz or so and let the main amp handle the rest through a 15" cabinet. This unit is used and has some cosmetic blemishes that do not affect function. Why am I selling: I am converting my rig to a 4x10"Ampeg cabinet.

Detailed specs are available at: http://www.peavey.com/media/pdf/searchmanuals/210pe.html

Asking price: $250, shipping NOT included. E-mail caloos2000@yahoo.com I would consider a trade for a good 2x10 or 4x10 cabinet or other interesting bass goody

Here are pictures:

2. CYoung

CYoung

Nov 30, 2000
    Gainesville, FL
    Rear view, note speaker jack above heat sinks:

3. CYoung

CYoung

Nov 30, 2000
    Gainesville, FL
    And, finally, closeup of control panel:

4. CYoung