1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Powered 2x10 cabinet for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CYoung, Sep 10, 2001.

1. CYoung

CYoung

Nov 30, 2000
    Gainesville, FL
    For Sale: Peavey 2x10 powered cabinet, 500 series

Specs:
    -Contains two 10" Scorpion speakers
    -Built-in 210/300w power amplifier (4/2ohms)
    -Hookups for external speaker(s)

Condition: Used, in good working condition

Terms: Buyer pays shipping or picks up in Gainesville, FL. Prefer postal money order. Checks will have to clear.

I bought this cabinet a while back to biamp my bass rig. I was simply amazed by the power and heft of this thing (about 75 pounds, I guess). In my case, I used this to handle the highs above 250Hz or so and let the main amp handle the rest through a 15" cabinet. This unit is used and has some cosmetic blemishes that do not affect function. Why am I selling: I am converting my rig to a 4x10"Ampeg cabinet.

Detailed specs are available at: http://www.peavey.com/media/pdf/searchmanuals/210pe.html

Asking price: $250, shipping NOT included. E-mail caloos2000@yahoo.com I would consider a trade for a good 2x10 or 4x10 cabinet or other interesting bass goody

Here are pictures:

2. CYoung

CYoung

Nov 30, 2000
    Gainesville, FL
    Rear view, note speaker jack above heat sinks:

3. CYoung

CYoung

Nov 30, 2000
    Gainesville, FL
    And, finally, closeup of control panel:

4. CYoung