1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Powering an M9 w/ a Fueltank Jr?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by pasta4lnch, May 28, 2011.

1. sorry if this is a redo - searching for 2 things less than 3 characters is torturous! :bag:

I'm looking to power my M9. Will the fueltank JR do the trick? I see it comes w/ a polarity reverser? but I'm hazy on all that and w/ the milliamps . . .

thanks! :D

2. nothing huh?

3. I dont think the Jr has enough juice, otherwise yeah it would work, but the M9 needs silly amounts of MA I imagine.

Just checking.......

Yep 9vAC 2000MA MINIMUM. I think each 9vDC FTjr output is like 150MA. Definitely get its own power supply

4. Bummer. Any power pedals that can handle the M9?

5. CyberSnyder

CyberSnyder Gold Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Maryland
    I Endorse Alien Audio Basses
    I thought I saw something about Voodoo Lab coming out with a power supply designed with higher current digital effects in mind. Not sure if it would power the M9 though.

6. it really sucks to have to lug that giant power supply around. it's one of 3 pedals on my board so compactness figures in . . . bummer