1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

powering bass big muff

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bassybeenz, Apr 23, 2010.

1. hi there, im looking to add a bass big muff to my pedal board that i currently power daisy chain style from my boss tuner, the electro-harmonix site says that it works with boss power but i was just wondering if anyone found any problems running it daisy chain style with other boss pedals.

thanks alot

Beenz

2. Wyrm74

Wyrm74

Oct 28, 2007
    DFW, Texas
    I don't use any boss pedals, but do use a 1-spot to power my BBM along with and MXR BOD and a 3 Leaf Groove Regulator. No problems at all!

3. thanks, im thinking it shouldn't be that big of a problem and i will for sure get it very soon.

4. J-Razz

J-Razz

Sep 24, 2009
    KS
    As long as your pedals are 9v and have center-negative adapter jacks there shouldn't be any problem daisy-chaining them together (this includes big muffs and Boss pedals, so you should be fine). The only pedals I can think of off the top of my head that have center-positive adapter jacks are Morleys.

This is the symbol you want to look for, it should be somewhere near the adapter jack on your pedals:
    powerplug-negative.

5. yep seeing that on my boss pedals and from what i can make out from pics the big muff is the same, thanks

Beenz