1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

PP2+ and EHX question for clarification

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by tigerbass, Apr 10, 2010.

1. tigerbass

tigerbass

Jul 28, 2006
    Crown Point, IN
    Hi everybody,
    I did a search with kinda vague results, so here is my question...
    Can a Pedal Power 2+ safely power an EHX MicroPog and a EHX Bass MicroSynth?
    Thanks in advance, I just got the PP2+ and gotta gig tonite so I need to know!:bassist:
    Thanks, Peace and Cheers!

2. Yes they will work.

If the Microsynth is an old sheet metal one it will need a cable adapter to work right. Otherwise just make sure they are on separate outputs and not daisy chained. POG should go on 5 or 6.

Microsynth doesn't like daisy chains and the POG draws enough power that it should be put on its own chain, and the 5 and 6 both allow for up to 250 mA.

3. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Can't comment on the micropog (have the full size one which can't).

Like cheapbasslovin said, yes, it can be powered, but the different versions have different powering needs, and if you're using the old school one (like mine) you'll need an adaptor from voodoo labs to correctly power it.

4. tigerbass

tigerbass

Jul 28, 2006
    Crown Point, IN
    Crap!! :mad: I have an old school one. So I guess I'll contact Voodoo Labs. At least the MicroPog will work. Thanks for that!