PR410HLF, Vester 5 fretless, NT Warlock

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Biker4Him, Apr 10, 2003.

1. I need some cash! I just bought a new cab.

Ampeg PR410HLF (used, but sounds GREAT)

Vester 5 string lined fretless (2 humbuckers, asymetrical neck, 9volt active, passive/active toggle switch, 4 pots: volume/blend/treble/bass.

B.C. Rich Neckthru!! N.J. Warlock. Just like new with Coffin Case. List for $979. I'll sell for less than half & include case. This bass RAWKS! dual B.C. Rich special "P" pickups. This is one deep rocking bass!!

I've got ton's of pics, just email or pm me.

I can ship, deliver, whatever... It's all negotiable.:D
  2. kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    how much for the ampeg?
  3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    What he said.

And pics please.

4. $575.00 sound fair?
  5. This right side has most all the flaws, and the pics make it look worse than it is because of the flash.
    It was like this when I bought it. It didn't effect the ability of the speaker to do it's job, nor could it been seen on a dark stage.
  6. Here's the top. My rack covers any of these flaws.
  7. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
  8. darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    got any pics of the bass and how much?
  9. How about $300 for the Vester (with gig bag), and $425.00 for the Neckthru Warlock, with Coffin Case

Vester pic attached
  10. The Warlock!
    It's the NJ Neckthru, with all the stuff. Translucent black over AA quilted Maple. The special design BC Rich pickups. It's sweet!:bassist:
  11. darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    beatiful bc rich, if you dont sell it here are you going to put it on ebay? I wont have money for it for a few months :-( , and is that jesus fish removeable?
  12. The bass may or may not go up on ebay. I've got it in a nice guitar shop on consignment. (He doesn't let nayone touch it, if he know's they aren't for real).
    Yes, the Icthus is easily removed, without damaging the finish.

Just let me know!
  13. darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    ok, ive talked with the powers to be and i wont be able to get it from you. I would love to have the bass, very beautiful and if it plays as good as it sounds then it would be amazing. But, I think a new amp would be better suited before I get a better bass. Good luck in selling it, looks like a amazing bass. PS, how much did u pay for it new? E-mail me if u want to